Terms & Policies - FAQs
At CEJoe's we always strive for your 100% satisfaction
However sometimes things can get off course, but here's how to avoid some of those issues, and in case they do arise how they will be handled.
5-10% Margin of Error
Humans are involved in making your t-shirts so sometimes odd things happen. Due to the nature of setups, we cannot replace shortages, misprints, or faulty garments that are inside the margin of error (see above). If you require an exact number of products, we strongly recommend that you order 3-5% over what you need.
Due to fabric's elastic property, there can be up to a 1/4 inch print placement variance, meaning the design position may vary slightly per print. If you discover designs that are way off in placement please let us know. Again, this is a human driven process and no product will be exactly “perfect.”
It is a rare, but possible situation when your shirt colors are not exactly the same. (Example - browns are a little different shades). That's due to two different dye lots. It's rare, but happens at times and typically happens with pigment dyed products such as Comfort Colors. We will not replace shirts if color differences are caused by dye lots, talk to us pre-production if you have questions or concerns.
Any changes to an approved t-shirt project could affect delivery times and add additional costs. You will be responsible for costs related to any mid-project changes.
You can place an order with Cotton Eyed Joe’s right here online at CEJoes.com, over the phone, or in person at our office where any of our staff can assist you!
At Cotton Eyed Joe’s we strive to provide the best customer service and products we can and that means fast turn-around times as well. Once you place your order with Joe’s we begin the process in the Art Department:
- Artwork - typically has a 5 BUSINESS DAY turn-around time. We will NOT begin production until you have approved your artwork online. (Online proof uploaded to CEJoes.com) Artwork is only started once an order is placed. If you submit an art request & end up not placing an order, you will be subject to a $75/hr art fee.
- Production - begins after you approve your final design online at CEJoes.com AND we have all of your order information including ALL sizes, names, numbers, etc. Your order will be completed in 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS. If you cancel your order after artwork has been designed OR product has been ordered, you will be subject to any applicable fees including restocking fees, return fees, art fees, and shipping fees.
- Event Dates - If you have an event with a certain due date please be sure you prepare ahead of time for your order. It is your responsibility to schedule enough time to complete your order, and we cannot guarantee completion on every order if production time is cut short. We always do our best to get your order when you need it, but remember, lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on our part.
- Rush Orders - are available for an extra charge AND are subject to schedule availability. Each order is handled on a case by case basis. For more info contact our office.
- Shipping Orders - should have extra days built in for shipping time to your location. If you're not sure on shipping time, please ask our staff before placing your order.
- Promotional Products - have various production times, please contact us for more info on promo & paper products.
As part of our customer service policy we provide low minimums without sacrificing quality.
- Screen Printing - minimum is 12 PIECES per ink color, i.e. 12 for one color, 24 for 2 color, 36 for 3 color, etc. All items must have the same design/logo, print size, and print location. Maximum of 2 locations for less than 48 pieces. *All items must be decorated at one time* There is also a minimum of 6 shirts per shirt color, with a limit of 6 shirt colors per order without any additional fees.
- Embroidery - minimum is 12 PIECES for headwear (ball caps and visors are two different setups and will need to be 12 of each) and 6 PIECES for any other items. Orders with thread color changes may be subject to different minimums. All items must have the same design/logo, logo size, and stitch location. Maximum of 2 locations for less than 48 pieces. *All items must be decorated at one time*
- Promo & Paper Products - have various minimums based on the products and vendors - contact us for more information.
- Custom Detail Artwork - must have a minimum of 100 PIECES and $75/hr art fee. These are for certain designs - such as mascot vs. mascot game day shirts and custom drawn detail designs. For more information on this, please contact us.
ARTWORK SUBMISSION & APPROVAL
You can submit your own artwork, as long as it is in the correct format. We accept artwork in vector EPS, CDR, and AI files. In some cases we can accept PDF and PSD files. Any other art files may require an art fee to make artwork print ready. Submitting artwork in JPEG, PNG, BMP, or any other web photo files can NOT be used for screen-printing. For more information, please contact us! If you are doing a sponsors list, please provide us with the vector files for the best quality printing.
On all orders we send an art proof for your review. This proof will show the size, colors, and overall location of your print job. Please make sure to look over the proof carefully, as once it is approved, we will print exactly that. Proofs are issued after all forms and art have been received. If you do not receive a proof in that time frame, please feel free to bring that to our attention, as we may not be aware you did not receive it. Also, we do ask that you approve your art quickly. Until we receive your art approval, we cannot proceed with your job.
Our online approval system has made our process super easy! Once your proof is uploaded by our Art Department, you will receive an email from HeyJoe@CEJoes.com (please make sure this email is added as a safe sender on your email). Once you get the email, you will be taken to log-in to your account on our website. Your log-in is your email address and the password is “123joe”. Once you’ve logged-in you can check all aspects of your account, including your order status. Click on your order number to see the details of your order - and click the thumbnail image for the full size view of your artwork. Then you can approve or submit changes right below the artwork. Up to 2 rounds of revisions are included with your order - anything past that will incur a $25 per revision fee. If revisions are submitted, you will receive a revised proof in 1-3 business days again in our online system. Basic changes (color, position, size, etc.) are allowed, however any changes that require a complete re-design will be subject to an extra art charge at $75/hour.
- If you do not receive an approval email within 5 business days of placing your order, please contact our office as there may be an issue with contact emails or other issues.
If you have never ordered from us before or do not have terms set-up, we may require pre-payment, a credit card on file, or a 50% deposit before we process your order.
CEJoe’s offer’s three payment options for its customers:
- Customer Check
- Credit Card (see details on paying with credit card below)
- Wire Transfer
Payment is required BEFORE your order is sent to production.
If you request and are approved for Net 15 or Net 30 Terms, please pay attention to date of invoice. If you have payment terms or if your invoice or invoice email body specifies a payment due date, late payment fees of 1.5% per month will apply.
Save On Credit Card Fees
We strive to save you money! If your order is greater than $1000 we give you the option to pay with a check*. You can still pay by credit card however a 3% fee will be added to your invoice. Please note this courtesy may be changed at any time.
*Again, unless you are approved for terms or if you are a new customer, payment is required in order to initiate production! To meet your in hand date please make sure we receive your check in time, usually 2 weeks before your in-hand date.
We do NOT accept any returns on custom imprinted products unless there is a defect.
If you cancel your order after artwork has been designed OR product has been ordered, you will be subject to any applicable fees including restocking fees, return fees, art fees, and shipping fees.
Joe's no longer sews or decorates any garments that are not purchased directly from us. We can order the highest quality garments and decorate on them for less expense than if you provide your own garments. If you absolutely, positively insist, we will decorate garments you provide (at our discretion) and at a rate that is subject to difficulty and length of the job. Exceptions may be made for products that we do not have access to (i.e. team sports goods, specialty apparel, etc.) and are approved on a case by case basis. These orders must also have a signed user supplied agreement on file with CEJoe’s prior to the order’s production. Contact us for more information.
GARMENTS MUST BE NEW AND NOT PRE-WORN OR LAUNDERED.
WE ARE NOT AT ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS MADE ON USER SUPPLIED ITEMS.
Things happen, and even if it is or isn't our fault, we will not replace or refund any item brought in from the outside. It's best to let the pros at Joe's handle the ordering and the decorating!
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
We currently only offer delivery services for large orders that require use of a larger vehicle. These orders are accepted on a case by case basis. Please feel free to come to our office for pickup, our hours are 8:30am-1:00pm & 2:00pm-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Should you need them shipped, we can gladly send them via UPS, with an added shipping fee. Contact us for more information about delivery/shipping.
FedEx/UPS do not guarantee in hand dates for shipping. It is recommended that you allow at least 3-5 days of margin to meet your hard in hand date.
The following issues are out of our control:
- Product Shortages - in the event a customer requests a specific style number that is out of stock.
- Weather Delays - again, once product leaves CEJoe's or our manufacturer's facility we do not take responsibility for delay in delivery of product.
- Delay in production due to a delay in customer communication or a late invoice payment by customer - see Payment terms below.
- Delay in delivery due to incorrect ship-to address provided by customer.
If your project requires or you elect Priority Shipping, all associated expedited shipping costs are your responsibility.
It is the customer's responsibility to inspect and count all goods received, before washing. All claims for shortages, damages, or defects MUST be reported via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 HOURS of receipt of goods. You must return all merchandise to receive a refund.
Invoices - Invoice disputes must be reported within 7 days of the invoice date. A written detailed account of the dispute must be sent via email to email@example.com
Project Cancelation - If for any reason you decide to cancel your project before moving into production (that is before blank goods have been ordered) you may be charged a project cancelation fee and you will be responsible for design work payment if a sketch has been approved.
If for any reason you decide to cancel your project after production has been initiated and blank goods have been ordered, but not printed on or altered in any way, you will be responsible for a project cancelation fee and all associated shipping and re-stocking fees.
A project cannot be canceled after production has been initiated, blank goods ordered and printed on or altered in any way. Meaning you will be responsible for the full project invoice.
*Cotton Eyed Joe’s reserves the right to change any of these terms & policies as we see fit at any time and without notice to the public.