Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Place An Order?
You can place an order with Cotton Eyed Joe’s right here online at CEJoes.com, over the phone, or in person at our office where any of our staff can assist you!
How Long Will My Order Take?
At Cotton Eyed Joe’s we strive to provide the best customer service and products we can and that means fast turn-around times as well. Once you place your order with Joe’s we begin the process in the Art Department:
- ARTWORK typically has a 5 BUSINESS DAY turn-around time. We will NOT begin production until you have approved your artwork online. (Online proof uploaded to CEJoes.com) Artwork is only started once an order is placed. If you submit an art request & end up not placing an order, you will be subject to a $65/hr art fee.
- PRODUCTION begins after you approve your final design online at CEJoes.com AND we have all of your order information including ALL sizes, names, numbers, etc. Your order will be completed in 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS. If you cancel your order after artwork has been designed OR product has been ordered, you will be subject to any applicable fees including restocking fees, return fees, art fees, and shipping fees.
- EVENT DATES - If you have an event with a certain due date please be sure you prepare ahead of time for your order. It is your responsibility to schedule enough time to complete your order, and we cannot guarantee completion on every order if production time is cut short. We always do our best to get your order when you need it, but remember, lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on our part.
- RUSH ORDERS are available for an extra charge AND are subject to schedule availability. Each order is handled on a case by case basis. For more info contact our office.
- SHIPPING ORDERS should have extra days built in for shipping time to your location. If you're not sure on shipping time, please ask our staff before placing your order.
- PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS have various production times, please contact us for more info on promo & paper products.
Do You Have A Minimum Order?
As part of our customer service policy we provide low minimums without sacrificing quality.
- SCREEN-PRINTING is 12 PIECES for 1-color standard, 24 PIECES for up to 2-color standard, 36+ PIECES for more than 3+ color designs. There is also a minimum of 6 shirts per shirt color, with a limit of 6 shirt colors per order without any additional fees.
- POLY INK printing minimum is 24 PIECES.
- EMBROIDERY minimum is 12 PIECES for hats and 6 PIECES for any other items. Orders with thread color changes may be subject to different minimums.
- PROMO & PAPER PRODUCTS have various minimums - contact us for more information.
- CUSTOM DETAIL ARTWORK must have a minimum of 100 PIECES and $65/hr art fee. These are for certain designs - such as mascot vs. mascot game day shirts and custom drawn detail designs. For more information on this, please contact us.
Can I Submit My own Art?
Yes, as long as it is in the correct format. We accept artwork in vector EPS, CDR, and AI files. In some cases we can accept PDF and PSD files. Any other art files may require an art fee to make artwork print ready. Submitting artwork in JPEG, PNG, BMP, or any other web photo files can NOT be used for screen-printing. For more information, please contact us! If you are doing a sponsors list, please provide us with the vector files for the best quality printing.
Will I See My Art Before You Start?
Absolutely! On all orders we send an art proof for your review. This proof will show the size, colors, and overall location of your print job. Please make sure to look over the proof carefully, as once it is approved, we will print exactly that. Proofs are issued after all forms and art have been received. If you do not receive a proof in that time frame, please feel free to bring that to our attention, as we may not be aware you did not receive it. Also, we do ask that you approve your art quickly. Until we receive your art approval, we cannot proceed with your job.
How Do I Approve My Artwork?
Our brand new online approval system has made our process super easy! Once your proof is uploaded by our Art Department, you will receive an email from HeyJoe@CEJoes.com (please make sure this email is added as a safe sender on your email). Once you get the email, you will be taken to log-in to your account on our website. Your log-in is your email address and the password is “123joe”. Once you’ve logged-in you can check all aspects of your account, including your order status. Click on your order number to see the details of your order - and click the thumbnail image for the full size view of your artwork. Then you can approve or submit changes right below the artwork. If revisions are needed, you will receive a revised proof in 1-3 business days again in our online system. Basic changes (color, position, size, etc.) are allowed, however any changes that require re-design time may be subject to an extra art charge at $65/hour.
- If you do not receive an approval email within 5 business days of placing your order, please contact our office as there may be an issue with contact emails or other issues.
Will I need to pay for my items before you start production?
If you have never ordered from us before or do not have terms set-up, we may require a credit card on file or a 50% deposit before we process your order.
What is your return policy?
We do NOT accept any returns on custom imprinted products unless there is a defect.
If you cancel your order after artwork has been designed OR product has been ordered, you will be subject to any applicable fees including restocking fees, return fees, art fees, and shipping fees.
Can I provide my own garments?
As a rule, please don’t. Joe's no longer sews or decorates any garments that are not purchased directly from us. We can order the highest quality garments and decorate on them for less expense than if you provide your own garments. If you absolutely, positively insist, we will decorate garments you provide (at our discretion) and at a rate that is subject to difficulty and length of the job. Exceptions may be made for products that we do not have access to (i.e. team sports goods, specialty apparel, etc.) and are approved on a case by case basis. Contact us for more information.
GARMENTS MUST BE NEW AND NOT PRE-WORN OR LAUNDERED.
WE ARE NOT AT ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS MADE ON USER SUPPLIED ITEMS.
Things happen, and even if it is or isn't our fault, we will not replace or refund any item brought in from the outside. It's best to let the pros at Joe's handle the ordering and the decorating!
Do you deliver?
We currently only offer delivery services for large orders that require use of a larger vehicle. These orders are accepted on a case by case basis. Please feel free to come to our office for pickup, our hours are 9:00am-1:00pm & 2:00pm-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Should you need them shipped, we can gladly send them via UPS, with an added shipping fee. Contact us for more information about delivery/shipping.